Our company has realized several different types of boreholes in the regions of Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Northern Quebec.
Troughout our various achievements in the mining field, our qualified personnel has met and faced numerous challenges, which have allowed us to gain a vast experience in this sector. We also have the chance to count among our team a nurse that has the required knowledge on health and safety. She has worked in various mines in the Abitibi region and she knows the CSST requirements concerning the prevention of accidents on the sites.
Our mine drilling and health and safety expertise as well as our qualified workforce makes our distinction. Our professionalism, our competence and our know-how will only satisfy you.
Here are some documents that will be provided on request following the reception of a purchase order :
- Certificat of insurance proof ;
- CSST resgistration confirmation ;
- CCQ registration number ;
- Copy of our RBQ licence ;
- Work schedule ;
- List of the equipement required for the work ;
- Mechanical inspection, insurance proof and licence plate registration documents ;
- List of the materials and tools required to realize the project ;
- Responsibility organization chart ;
- Prevention plan ;
- Procedures to follow when arriving on the site ;
- Partial list of potentially hazardous substances present on the site ;
- Material safety data sheets of the products used ;
- Intervention plan in case of spills ;
- Risk analysis and intervention plan ;
- Inventory of the first response kit that will be taken on the site ;
- Record sheet of the employees assigned to the contract ;
- Proof of training of the employees assigned to the contract.